The applicant is required to read thoroughly the terms & conditions, policies & procedures, and business opportunities of the Company as given below and from the website named .
1.This application/agreement form is considered as an authentic and legally binding document, and the Member/Dealer shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations & ordinance. The Company’s liability is limited.
2. SARAL SERVICES shall not be held curtailment of party’s usual source of supply, Government decrees or orders etc.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Any individual who is a citizen of India and has completed 18 years of age is eligible to become an independent Member/Dealer of the Company Business.
4. The initial payment of Rs.300/- made by the applicant towards package for enrolling as an independent Member / Dealer will not be refunded under any circumstances. The package includes Mobile service activation or conversion charges, Prospectus charges, Application fee, Member’s Web Account Annual maintenance fee, etc.
5. SARAL SERVICES reserves the right to reject any application for registration as SARAL SERVICES Member /Dealer. In order to become an Independent SARAL SERVICES Member/Dealer, the prospective Member/Dealer must fill an application form. He/she also may need to submit proof of identity.
6. SARAL SERVICES will approve the Member / Dealer by issuing an Identity Card, Membership Certificate and an Official Receipt on its website, while registration, which will carry an Identification Number to be used in all correspondence with the Company. This ID number is non-transferable, and the Company will in no case, entertain any communication without the same.
7. A Member’s / Dealer’s initial appointment is for the period of one year. If he/she wants to involve in the Business of SARAL SERVICES, he/she has to introduce two more Members as he/she in order to increase the volume of the business from which he/she will be benefited, this process should be done within a week from the date of his/her joining. A Member / Dealer has to pay annual renewal fee as prescribed from time to time at the end of every 12 months from the date of his/her joining the Company. If the Member / Dealer did not renew his/her Membership with in due date, his/her Membership will be blocked and his/her earnings will be stopped with immediate effect.
8. The Member / Dealer is entitled only for the services (arrangement of Members / Dealers in respective manner to yield commission/bonus/incentive/gifts) rendered by the Company for Members / Dealers and he/she is not entitled for any benefits right over the Company. His/her efficiency in promoting Company’s Business and the volume of Company’s Business will yield benefits to the Members / Dealers. No specific income is guaranteed by the Company.
9. SARAL SERVICES Members/Dealers are independent contractors and are not the consumers, they shall not convey the impression or refer to themselves as employee or agent or representative of SARAL SERVICES or use such terminology on their stationary or other printed materials. And also while inviting a person for SARAL SERVICES business a Member / Dealer shall neither utilize to give the impression that it relates to an employment opportunity nor to exaggerate or overstate the kind of potential earnings that can be generated by the SARAL SERVICES business or Imply the same as a promissory benefits by the Company.
10. SARAL SERVICES Member / Dealer should provide information in course of presentation of the SARAL SERVICES Sales and Marketing Plan. Use only SARAL SERVICES produced and authorized literature and presentation materials, which emphasis that income and bonus can be achieved only through continuous involvement of Members in SARAL SERVICES business entitled to and services rendering by the Company.
11. SARAL SERVICES is in a business of marketing Mobile Communication Servicing products . And SARAL SERVICES reserves the right to change any product or any act of its business or any part from its business without prior notice. A Member / Dealer shall not make claims for any product or services other than those found in the current business plan from time to time at SARAL SERVICES’s website.
12. Every Member/Dealer at SARAL SERVICES, whatever be their date of joining, he/she has to purchase & recharge with a minimum mobile currency of Rs. 100/- from SARAL SERVICES every month. If he/she fails to do so, his/her Membership will be blocked and his/her earnings will be stopped with immediate effect.
13. There will not be any kind of liability of a Member / Dealer of against the Company. By marketing Mobile Communication Servicing products , whatever the Income or Commission gain by the Company, a huge part of the same will be distributed by adopting MLM skills among the Members / Dealers eligible, or who directly or indirectly promoted the business of the Company.
Hence all Members / Dealers must use their best efforts to promote SARAL SERVICES business and provide bonafide supervision to their down-line. This should include ongoing contact, communication, encouragement and support, etc.
14. Once the business is through, all incentives / commissions / gifts which the SARAL SERVICES business will be entitled to, shall be paid to the Members / Dealers as per the SARAL SERVICES’s Business & Marketing plan. Whatever the benefits a Member / Dealer gain, the income amount will be paid (only after the submission of his/her PAN Number) to him/her by deducting TDS and Administration Charges as applicable form time to time. Earnings of a Member / Dealer will be paid live to E-Wallet in his/her Web Account.
15. A Member/Dealer can liquidate his/her E-Wallet balance by utilizing the services present in the Company Business, like Collecting cash and transferring amount to other SARAL SERVICES Member’s/Dealer’s E-Wallet, Purchasing of Pins for new joinings, Mobile Currency Recharging etc., and also can Withdraw the balance amount of E-Wallet by ECS/Cheques whenever he/she deems fit by maintaining 0.00 (Zero) balance in his/her E-Wallet. A Withdrawal charge of 5% will be charged on all withdrawals and Rs. 500/- will be the minimum request for withdrawal. Further when a Member’s/ Dealer’s E-Wallet exhaust or contains 0.00 (zero) balance and he/she wants to use the services of the Company Business, he/she can upload his/her E-Wallet by transferring amount from other SARAL SERVICES Member’s E-Wallet by paying upfront cash to them, or by paying upfront cash in any Regional Offices, Branches/Customer Care centers and Exclusive Franchisee Outlets of SARAL SERVICES or by depositing upfront amount through FUND TRANSFER/RTGS/NEFT/CASH direct to the Company’s Bank Account. For more details about depositing and intimating to the Company, please refer our website http://www.saralservices.com.
16. All Members/Dealers are personally responsible for all Courier/Postal charges, Bank charges, Service charges of the Company. And also Income taxes, Central, State and Local taxes etc., raised due to any earnings from SARAL SERVICES Business plan, or on earnings from selling products under SARAL SERVICES Business plan, are to be borne by the Member / Dealer.
17. SARAL SERVICES operates nation-wide network of several Regional Offices, Branches / Customer Care centers and Exclusive Franchisee Outlets for the convenience of its Members / Dealers. All SARAL SERVICES Members / Dealers can purchase their Mobile usage needs and utilize the services towards introducing new Members to SARAL SERVICES from anywhere and any of these centers through out India, by showing proof of their Membership Identity, and by paying applicable service charges.
18. The SARAL SERVICES Rules of Business are aimed to observing and upholding the highest standards of conduct. They are intended to preserve and protect the rights and benefits available to the Member / Dealer under the SARAL SERVICES Business & Marketing plan. With this end in view SARAL SERVICES can in its sole and absolute discretion, change, rectify or amend any of its rules and policies from time to time. The Company reserves to itself the sole right to adopt and revoke all or such portion of the rules as necessary to further promote these objectives or make any amendments if necessary at any time and the Member / Dealer shall abide by the changes.
19. Upon the death of any Member / Dealer, the rights and responsibilities of that Member /Dealer are passed on to the rightful nominee as nominated by the Member / Dealer at the time of registration. The nominee shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the original independent Member’s/Dealer’s agreement and abide by the Company’s rules and regulations.
20. TERMINATION : If a Member / Dealer acts against the interest of the Company OR if a Member / Dealer violates any of the terms and conditions agreed hereto or violates any subsequent changes if made to the terms and conditions by the Company, the agreement of such Member / Dealer will be terminated.
21. Once a Member/Dealer is terminated, he/she cannot enter any of the SARAL SERVICES premises or meeting location and his/her earnings will be stopped with immediate effect.
22. Any dispute arising shall be referred to a single Arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. An independent Member / Dealer shall not raise any objection on the ground that the Arbitrator so appointed is a person employed or in connection with the Company. All disputes are subject to New Delhi Jurisdiction only.
23. Further, any reference in the singular shall include the plural and the masculine shall include the feminine and vice versa. In the event of a discrepancy or dispute the SARAL SERVICES Rules of Business shall prevail and the Company’s decision will be the final decision. It is further clarified that all references to the SARAL SERVICES Rules of Business, the SARAL SERVICES Business & Marketing plan, the SARAL SERVICES program and other documents include amendments published
24. PAYOUT IS WEEKLY.
Note : 10% ADMIN CHARGE AND 10% TDS IF PAN CARD NOT UPDATED IT IS 20 %
25. RECHARGE IF NOT COMPLETED CONTACT US WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER THAT NO RESOLUTION IS POSSIBLE
26. All the payments given for taking any services are not refundable.
DECLARATION : I undertake to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, and I will abide by the terms and conditions including policies and procedures contained (but without limitation) in this enrolment form of my appointment as an independent Member/Dealer and in the website named. I undertake to read & familiarize myself -with the rules contained in the application form and in the website of SARAL SERVICES, I also agree to abide amendments thereto published or notified by SARAL SERVICES from time to time on its website. I accept the right of SARAL SERVICES to reject this application or of terminating my agreement in future at its absolute discretion and without being required to give any reason thereof.
I declare and legally authorized the Corporate Business Promotion SMS Servicing & delivering process of SARAL SERVICES and I do not have any kind of objection to receive the same from SARAL SERVICES or its Corporate Clients.
I declare that I will purchase & recharge with a minimum mobile currency of Rs. 100/- every month from SARAL SERVICES. And further, I understand that I shall not make any claims right over the Company for any products, SMS, Benefits or Services other than those found in the current Company’s Business plan from time to time.
I certify that the information supplied by me in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and I wish to become an independent Member / Dealer of SARAL SERVICES Business with my own desire.